25. Oktober 2012

2-wheels 1-world 0-money

Hello Folks!


Due to the fact, that we are looking for work during our travell, I was really impressed by Daniel Ritzner. He is also German and made it all the way down to NZ, just with the money he made during the trip!!

After I read about his story I was very impressed and convinced at the same time, that it is really realizable! After his two and a half years journey he is now back in Germany and trying to make a movie out of it, with a crowd-funding campaign. I contacted him to get some good advices! Due to the fact that our budget is very low at the moment, too I'd like to support his project in this way! Maybe some of my fellowers are also interested in his adventure and very nice travelling movies, as well...?


Here you can find him and his project! http://www.indiegogo.com/210

Good luck and thank you for your advices! Let's stay in touch...

Alex



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen