21. Mai 2012

Toscany and Lazio

Hi Folks,


After I stayed three nights at Massi's place in Pontremoli in the very north of the Toscana 




I moved further south.


Very soon I saw this hugh plow, from the 70 (?) maybe. 





Here I started to get into the landscape, which I associate with the "Toskana"




After a few more hours of riding I regocnized this 930 Vario pulling a plow with only three quite big shares, as well. 


So I assumed 100 horses for each blade... :-)



I was looking for a nice place to rest and prepare my dinner...



I did camping four nights in a row and I really like it more and more every time. When I'm going to sleep in my tent, I usually feel very happy and like a kind of "at home"! And I think that's a very good condition to travell further... :-)

Later on I passed a CAT-dealership and drove into the yard, very impressesd by the big loader! :-)


Just having a closer look, one of the salesmen came out and we talked for a while. He allowed me to have a sit inside and took some pictures... ;-)



Pretty cool!?

But he also told me, that Italy isn't a good place to find work at the moment and I should move further to another country and come back next year... :-/

And I guess that's what I will do soon. 
But due to the fact that I already have some more hosts to stay with, I will ride further south till...


which I reached yesterday! I'm staying at a nice young lady (CS of course!) and yesterday she took me to her friends, who were watching the "Coppa-Italia final" and Napoli won against Juventus....

The nextdays I will go and explore Rome!!! :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen