2. September 2013

Looking for an "ag-story"...

...I am pretty much all the time.

And so it came, that Milas family arranged an appointment at a big local farmer. He was very interested to meet a "German Engineer". His adjutant came to pick us up in a very nice and fancy NISSAN car and brought us to his chiefs office. There we started talking about russian and german farming and FANUS KARIMOV, that's the name of the farmer explained me, that he has more than 4.000 ha and around 1.500 cows giving milk and many many machines. It was already around 9 pm when we got there and after talking for one hour, we had to join the kitchen and drink our first Vodka. After 20 more minutes and the 3rd Vodka the man decided, he wants to show us his farm with the machines and his home, right now! We didn't really want, but had no chance to deny... 


So, we now took the NISSAN 4x4 Jeep and took off into the dark. Luckily his deputy was driving and didn't drink, at all. After 20 min FANUS had the great idea of shooting foxes, becuase they are very evil animals (he said)... :-(


and I got slightly scared, after he pulled out his shot gun out of the back. I told myself to be strong and don't forget to take pictures... :-/

Suddenly we stopped, because we were entering his area. And this we had to celebrate,


... of course, with another Vodka!

At this time it was my fifth, I guess... 

I am getting slightly drunk....

This is the plate, which claimes his area. In the middle it's his surname KARIMOV.

We took of again and I was even more scared, because in the meantime...



he had the big desire to prepare his gun...

So we drove to his farm and machine yard. Both areas had security people watching all over and they were pretty much suprised the big boss coming around at midnight. But far to dark to make some good pictures of the machines. And - what a suprise - we had to drink another Vodka...


Then it got really crazy , because he told his deputy to drive allover and across the fields and watching out for foxes. Suddenly they recognized a pair of eyes



and the guy was shooting like crazy all around out of his window. That time I told myself, "No more wild camping in Russia!" 

Unfortunately he killed the poor animal, what I felt really bad about. And him? Of course  celebrate this with another Vodka... :-/



And afterwards back in the car, what happened?



The drunk farmer fell asleep.... :-)

Finally they brought us home around 1 am in the morning 



what I felt really eased about.

Altough Mila and myself were really churning and it took us quite a while to come back down after this "adventure" which had also fit quite good in an episode of "Long way round"... 

Like I said, always looking for an ag-story... :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen