15. April 2012

Austria the 2nd

Hi Folks,

I've been riding along Slovenska and Hungary for several days. The hungarian people are already drilling their corn.


an old Belarus - tractor and a drilling machine, which I haven't seen before...



Three days ago, I entered back into Austria and finally got to see the Alpes again... Jiiiiiippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :-)


The picture above was in Puchberg am Schneeberg 



I'm very excited about riding the Alpes, again! I can't really wait, till I finally will, next week!!


But before I took part in a motorbiking training course, which I've won a year agao at our national automobile club ADAC. It was yesterday, on Saturday the 14th of April.



I left my bike in the shape, with all the cases and bags, because that's how I'm driving most the time and like I'm going to do within the next months... :-)





The one night before the ADAC-training, I stayed at a hotel close to the training area, because I wanted to avoid a long driving in the morning. During getting my stuff into the room I saw this picture at the wall down in the lobby...


It shows the catholic pontifex, Benedict XVI., while he was staying at that hotel, more than 10 years ago, before he became pope. He stayed at room no. 16.

Now I let you guess, which room I was staying in....? :-)



I stayed the last nights at some CS-people again and had a good time, every evening!




Thanks to Klemens in Wels and Heinz and his family for the great support which I received at their places!

The next days I will start heading towards Italy. Due to the fact that ag-season is going to start slowly, I hope I will find work somewhere and earn some money...


This is a very nice picture, which I took along the road... :-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen